|developed by||in conjunction with|
|2016 DELEGATES: Click here to download presentations from the Summit, the full delegate list and access videos of select sessions (log in details were included in your program or contact firstname.lastname@example.org)|
This two-day executive-level conference and networking event is being developed by the licensing industry's leading publication, License! Global, in conjunction with LIMA, the industry's leading trade organization. The event marks the return of UBM Advanstar Licensing (organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe) to its roots in New York City.
Top brand and retail executives will provide in-depth analysis and insight into the driving factors and changing dynamics of global licensing in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Learn what the experts are doing to leverage and profit from the popularity of licensed brands and partnerships, PLUS gain insights that you need to prepare for the future.
Topics will include:
• How Brand Management Companies are Driving New Licensing Models
• A Licensing Agency Forum and Roundtable
• The Influence of Sports Licensing
• New Entertainment Stars and Brands
• Brand Value: The Wall Street Viewpoint
• A Retail Roundtable
• Entertainment Licensing: The Value of Franchise Development
• And much more!
“LIMA is excited to be working with our colleagues at UBM Advanstar Licensing to bring a licensing event of high caliber back to New York City. This summit captures all that is important to our industry – a forum for education, and the opportunity to make vital business connections.”
-Charles Riotto, president, LIMA
A Must-Attend Event for: Licensors, Licensees, Retailers, Agents, Brand Managers, Marketers, Consultants, Investors, Financial Analysts, Trade and Consumer Business Media
Slate of top-level executive speakers will include:
• Gaye Dean of Target Stores
• Dow Famulak of Global Brands Group
• Jim Fielding of DreamWorks Animation and AwesomenessTV
• Benjamin Grubbs of YouTube
• Natara Holloway of the NFL
• Pam Kaufman of Nickelodeon
•Salvatore LaRocca of the NBA
• Jamie Salter of Authentic Brands Group
• Michael Stone of Beanstalk
• Henry Stupp of Cherokee Global Brands
• Simon Waters of Hasbro
• And many more!
Questions about the event? Call 1-888-644-2022 or e-mail email@example.com