Posted by cperry
Universal Signs Global Partners
Jan 11, 2013 (All day)
Universal Partnerships & Licensing has announced a series of new deals for brands like E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Woody Woodpecker and Curious George.
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial: Padma Textiles has signed a global deal for apparel, Costumes Galore will make Halloween costumes for the U.S. and Canada and Good Speed is planning an apparel line for Japan;
- Woody Woodpecker: Gilmar Divisione Industria will produce apparel worldwide, BBR Importacao has signed on for plush and backpacks in Brazil and Costumes Galore will make Halloween costumes in the U.S. and Canada;
- Curious George: York Wallcoverings has signed on to make wall coverings for the U.S. market and Radu Tanasescu will make stickers and tattoos for Germany, Austria and Switzerland;
- Back to the Future: Costumes Galore will create Halloween costumes for the U.S. and Canada;
- Universal Monsters: Christopher Kane is planning an apparel line for markets worldwide;
- The Land Before Time: Kelly Toy has signed on for accessories in the U.S. and Canada;
- Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas: Costumes Galore has signed on for Halloween costumes in the U.S. and Canada.