A roster of Warner Bros. Consumer Products’ fashion licensees including Hanna Andersson, Under Armour and Converse are showing off the company’s entertainment properties on the MAGIC show floor this week in Las Vegas, Nev.
Among the WBCP licensees featuring product are:
- Under Armour will their DC Comics Super Hero-inspired athletics collection. Available for both adults and kids, the line features performance tops, socks, cleats and more;
- New partner Hanna Andersson is offering high-end boys’ and girls’ sleepwear inspired by the DC Comics Super Heroes Batman and Superman;
- Following a successful 2012 partnership, WBCP is again teaming up with shoemaker Converse to expand its offerings of DC Comics footwear;
- Sock and Accessory Brands Global will debut grippy socks that feature DC Comics, Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo;
- Avalux’s accessory label, Bex, is adding fun to each step with its decorative shoelace wings that feature characters from DC Comics, Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo;
- Perennial WBCP apparel and accessories licensee, Changes, will offer t-shirts based on Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ upcoming film 300: Rise of an Empire;
- Also supporting the 300 sequel is Trevco with themed print-on-demand t-shirts;
- Bioworld is expanding its offerings with apparel and accessories based on Beetlejuice, Corpse Bride, and Gremlins; and
- Sleepwear and loungewear brand Underboss is expanding its partnership with WBCP to include classic brands such as The Wizard of Oz, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and more.