Warner Bros. Consumer Products, on behalf of Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment, has brought a slate of primetime TV brands to Licensing Expo this week.
WBCP will showcase WBTV’s new DC Comics–based series “The Flash,” “Gotham,” “Constantine” and returning hit “Arrow,” along with new Vertigo-based series “iZOMBIE.”
“On the heels of another successful season of ‘Arrow,’ WBCP is excited to introduce to its licensing partners an unparalleled, new slate of content that will cater to audiences looking for smart and inventive programming that explores a wide range of DC Comics and Vertigo characters,” says Karen McTier, executive vice president, domestic licensing and worldwide marketing, WBCP. “Each new show stars an atypical hero who may not be conventional, but whose fight for justice will resonate with fans and licensees alike.”
Among the series beings showcased are:
- “Arrow”–scheduled to return this fall for its third season, the drama is based on DC Comics’ Green Arrow. Among the licensees already supporting “Arrow” are master toy licensee Mattel, and global partners such as Rubie’s Costume Co. and Bioworld, among others.
- “Gotham”–the origin story of some of DC Comics greatest Super-Villains and vigilantes, this one hour drama follows the rise to power of Detective Jim Gordon.
- “The Flash”–Set to debut this fall, this superhero drama from the creative team behind the action hit “Arrow” follows the high-speed adventures of the Fastest Man Alive.
- “Constantine”–a drama about DC Comics character John Constantine, a man waging war against the forces of darkness.
- “iZOMBIE”–based on characters published by DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, “iZOMBIE” follows a medical resident turned zombie who works in a coroner’s office for access to the brains she must reluctantly eat, but with each brain she consumes, she inherits the corpse’s memories.