Warner Bros. Consumer Products highlighted a slew of new apparel offerings this week at the MAGIC trade show, which took place Tuesday through Thursday in Las Vegas, Nev.
Among the properties that are featured on new apparel and accessories from licensees like Junk Food and Bioworld are DC Comics, the Batman classic TV series, Tom and Jerry The Big Bang Theory, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera. New offerings that debuted at MAGIC include:
- Gear Fashions unveiled a new line of junior’s and girl’s swimwear featuring DC Comics Super Heroes;
- Longtime apparel partner Junk Food introduced new t-shirts and other items for kids and adults inspired by the characters and artwork of the Batman classic TV series and other WBCP properties;
- Underboss showed off DC Comics sleepwear, underwear and daywear for women;
- Bioworld presented a new multi-category line of apparel and accessories featuring a range of WBCP brands including The Hobbit;
- Kinetix showcased its adult t-shirts inspired by DC Comics;
- Trunk also unveiled new t-shirts featuring Looney Tunes and DC Comics;
- Isaac Morris launched its new kids’ apparel offerings for Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo and DC Comics;
- Freeze revealed kids’ and adult t-shirts featuring Hanna-Barbera, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo; and
- Kids Republic showcased a new collection of kids’ apparel inspired by DC Comics Super Heroes.