Warner Bros. Consumer Products has teamed with a wide array of licensees to bring fan-favorites home for the holidays.
In partnership with licensees including Mattel, LEGO, Wonder Forge and many more, WBCP is presenting products across a range of categories including toys, publishing, apparel, collectors’ items and seasonal offerings inspired by Man of Steel, The Hobbit trilogy, The Wizard of Oz, “Batman” classic TV series, Harry Potter, “The Big Bang Theory” and Looney Tunes.
Items are available online and at retailers nationwide now, as well as at WBshop.com.
Among the products included in the lineup are:
- DC Comics master toy licensee Mattel has created a full range of toy and collectors’ items for the “Batman” classic TV series including a Batmobile and Batman and Catwoman Barbie and Ken.
- LEGO offers portals into Krypton and Middle-earth with play sets inspired by Man of Steel and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
- Weta, The Bridge Direct, Hallmark and more have created products inspired by The Hobbit trilogy.
- HarperCollins celebrates the 75th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz with a special companion book;
- USAopoly honors the occasion with an anniversary edition of The Wizard of Oz Monopoly;
- Hallmark has created keepsake ornaments featuring Superman and Bilbo Baggins;
- Rubie’s is showcasing its Man of Steel and The Hobbit costumes;
- Bioworld has released hobbit feet slippers, as well as new Harry Potter apparel and jewelry;
- The Wonder Forge is showcasing its Justice League strategy games and Man of Steel puzzle;
- ICUP has released a line of superhero kitchen products including aprons, ice cup trays, cups, shot glasses and mugs;
- Kurt Adler created a Batman holiday light set;
- Seasonal Specialties is getting into the spirit with Justice League holiday stockings;
- Pretty Ugly and Gund are showcasing the Superman and Batman versions of their Uglydoll plush;
- Junk Food Clothing has a new line of DC Comics Super Hero t-shirts;
- Mega Toys has created a Scooby-Doo gift set;
- CSS has released a line of Scooby-Doo holiday cards;
- Lionel is showcasing The Polar Express version of its Little Lines train set;
- Cardinal Games has a new “The Big Bang Theory” version of the classic card game Clue;
- Funko has released a new line A Christmas Story Pop! vinyl figures;
- Emtec has created a line of Looney Tunes character-themed flash drives; and
- The Noble Collection is putting some magic back in the holidays with its Harry Potter remote control wand.