Ubisoft’s Rabbids are taking over retail across the U.S. with a full lineup of licensed apparel, books, toys and more.
Based on the Ubisoft video game and now staring in the TV series “Rabbids Invasion” on Nickelodeon, Ubisoft is planning a new game for the brand, “Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show.” The video game, which will launch in November, will let kids jump into a selection of 20 episodes of the TV show and participate in the action on-screen.
Additional licensing partners for the brand include:
- Abrams for a 2015 wall calendar out this August in the U.S. and Canada;
- Accessory Innovations with lunchboxes, backpacks, wallets, belts, headgear and other accessories available now at Toys ‘R’ Us;
- Bioworld for youth apparel available now at Target, Kohl’s, Fred Meyer, Journeys, and Walmart;
- Freeze for apparel including adult and children’s t-shirts, fashion tops, hoodies, knits and separates and children’s swimwear;
- McFarlane Toys for Rabbids Invasion toys including plush, mini-figures, blind bags, sound-and-action toys and the Rabbids Plunger Blaster prank toy, now available at Walmart and Toys ‘R’ Us;
- Comics publisher Papercutz for graphic novels out this fall;
- Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing for a full line of books including chapter books, beginning readers and joke books in hardcover, paperback and e-books, set to hit shelves this summer.
- Ubisoft will be showcasing the brand at Licensing Expo this week in Las Vegas, Nev.