Ubisoft has gathered a slate of licensees for “Watch Dogs”-inspired apparel and accessories in the U.S. and Canada.
Among the partners signed on to create product for the new video game, which is the most pre-ordered new IP in Ubisoft’s history, are BioWorld, Frank & Oak, ThinkGeek and Titan.
The game, in which players will assume the role of a brilliant hacker on the hunt for those who hurt his family, will be available in the U.S. May 27.
Among the licensees signed on thus far are:
- Astro Graming for exclusive Watch Dogs speaker tag sets for both the Astro A30 and A40 headsets featuring art from the game. GameStop and Amazon will also feature an additional exclusive Watch Dogs A40 speaker tag set online;
- BioWorld for fashion t-shirts at specialty retailers in the U.S. including Hot Topic and GameStop;
- Menswear brand Frank & Oak for the 14-piece Watch Dogs capsule collection with items such as a distressed v-neck pocket tee, printed denim shirts, a waffle Henley, a black canvas pant and more;
- Musterbrand for a range of apparel and accessories including a coat, sweater, cap, scarf, messenger back, heavy duty bag and iPad sleeve;
- Prima for both standard and collector’s edition strategy guides for Watch Dogs.
- ThinkGeek for t-shirts and accessories including pin sets, iPhone cases, lanyards, wristbands and a wallet (available in the U.S. only);
- Titan Books for The Art of Watch Dogs, which will launch May 27 in conjunction with the video game;
- Trends for two posters featuring the game’s star Aiden Pearce at all GameStop locations in the U.S.