Art licensing agency Trunk Archive has signed a raft of new deals for its slate of photographers with top retailers including Zara, John Lewis and Urban Outfitters.
Among the new deals are:
- Retailer Zara will feature Herb Ritts’ iconic photograph of supermodel Claudia Schiffer in its latest celebrity t-shirt collection, produced by licensee Euro Prosem. The tee is available now at Zara stores and online.
- John Lewis is expanding its Trunk Archive wall décor collection with a new series of vintage fashion photographs developed by King & McGaw that showcase a curated selection of images from Trunk Archive’s photographers. The retailer is also expanding its offering of K+M note cards with a collection of romance-themed cards featured photographs by Chris Craymer. The new additions will be available soon online and in John Lewis stores in the U.K.
- Bravado has developed a range of merchandise featuring Rankin’s photography of pop star Rihanna, which is also used for the singers Set the World on Fire 2013 tour.
- Urban Outfitters has partnered with BEAT magazine for a limited edition t-shirt line featuring the photography of Michael Hauptman, who also shot the latest cover of the magazine. The fashion tops will be available soon at Urban Outfitters stores in the U.K.
- Fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth collaborated with Coca-Cola to create a limited edition bottle for Coke’s special designer series.