The Licensing Company has launched a new collection of products on behalf of hits client Chrysler Group to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Dodge automobile brand.
The line features custom and vintage graphics as well as the 100th anniversary logo alongside the classic Dodge stripes.
Among the products are:
- A coffee table book from MBI Publishing that will launch this summer;
- Timepieces from Rockwell Watches;
- Apparel including jackets, t-shirts and hoodies from JH Designs;
- A collage sign from Open Road Brands currently available at Hobby Lobby;
- A calendar from BrownTrout Publishers that will launch this month;
- Back-to-school items from Innovative Designs; and
- Scale replicas of top Dodge cars from Greenlight Collectables, Round 2, Castline and Ridermakerz.