Established Brands, U.S. licensing agent for Zodiak Kids, has signed a series of new U.S. licensing deals for the preschool show “Tickety Toc” that include the appointment of Bentex Group as the brand’s master apparel partner.
Bentex will create a range of apparel for preschool boys and girls that will include t-shirts, sets, separates, dresses, fashion tops, outerwear and swimwear, which will hit shelves this fall.
"With the beautiful graphics and loveable characters, ‘Tickety Toc’ is a great addition to our portfolio," says Susan Peia, vice president of licensing, Bentex Group. "With proven broadcast success, ‘Tickety Toc’ offers a fresh, new preschool property for retailers and consumers alike."
Other new U.S. partners include:
- Fast Forward for backpacks, handbags, totes, luggage and lunch kits;
- Royal Accessories for hair accessories, costume jewelry and novelty footwear;
- Franco Manufacturing for juvenile bedding, bath and beach products;
- Baby Boom for toddler bedding and room décor; and
- Mega Brands for puzzles in both the U.S. and Canada.
The Tickety Toc program will launch this fall, led by Bentex, as well as master toy partner Just Play and Home Entertainment partner Anchor Bay Entertainment.