In addition to celebration activities in honor of Hello Kitty’s 40th anniversary, Team! Licensing has added a number of new partners for the Sanrio character in G/A/S.
Most of the new product is slated to hit the German market this year.
Among the new partners on board are:
- Delta Sports for temporary tattoos;
- Ju Sports for boxing gloves and karate gowns;
- Chr. Storz for chocolates in various forms including hearts and classic bars;
- Limuh for ice teas, cola and stevia-enriched soft drinks;
- Zimmermann-Graef & Müller for alcohol-free, fizzy soft drinks styled like champagne;
- Peter Spaks for branded ketchup in tubes and single-serve sachets;
- Zwilling for a cutlery set featuring Hello Kitty and her best friends;
- Johnson & Johnson for a branded range of its Bebe skincare line for babies; and
- Pet Value for branded cat food.