North American licensing agent SMC Entertainment Group is continuing to expand the licensing program for the comic strip and book series “Angry Little Girls!.”
Among the new partners signed on in North America are Toynami, Multiverse Studios and Changes.
“We are thrilled to work with such exceptional partners for Angry Little Girls! licensing program,” said Lisa Streff, executive vice president of consumer products, SMC. “The enormous appeal of the property with females ages 13- to 30-years-old is making the program very popular with a wide range of licensing partners.”
New U.S. licensees include:
- Toynami for talking plush dolls and clip-on plush;
- Shirt Lab for adult, junior and youth t-shirts;
- Whatever Company for metal safety backed buttons;
- Advanced Graphics for cardboard standees and Wall Jammers;
- Multiverse Studios for 6-inch plush dolls for online and convention sale only; and
- Changes for men’s and women’s t-shirts, tanks and sweatshirts.
Specialty retailer Bait will also celebrate Angry Little Girls!’ 20th anniversary with two birthday bashes in Diamond Bar, Calif., and on Melrose in Los Angeles in May 2014. Lela Lee, the creator and brand owner of Angry Little Girls!, will be on-hand for the festivities.