Santoro has announced a raft of new partners around the world for its Gorjuss art brand.
United Colors of Benetton’s collection of Gorjuss nightwear, underwear, swimwear, beach towels and accessories is rolling out now in Undercolors stores worldwide. The retailer is also carrying a selection of Santoro gifts and stationary to complement the line.
Other new additions to the Gorjuss roster this year include:
- Adalberto Estampados for bedding, towels and accessories in Spain and Portugal set to hit shelves later this year;
- A new range of candles, reed diffusers, fragranced ceramic cameos and scented drawer liners from home fragrance licensee Ashleigh & Burwood;
- Aurora World previewed its upcoming range of special edition Gorjuss cloth dolls;
- Ceanothe is highlighting its new Gorjuss photo albums;
- Design Objects has created a line of papercraft products;
- Mar-Mar is planning a back-to-school line; Bothy Threads has released six new cross stitch kits; and
- Libesa’s new back-to-school collection is now on sale in Chili featuring sketchbooks, folders and box files.