Sanrio has announced a series of new partnerships for the Mr. Men Little Miss brand in the U.S.
New U.S. partners for the classic British brand include:
- Loungefly for a full collection of accessories that will include wallets, handbags, backpacks, electronics cases, socks and jewelry;
- Age Group for swimwear, rash guards, cover-ups and board shorts for girl’s junior’s and women;
- FAB for stationery, back-to-school, activity sets and writing instruments;
- Franco for bedding, bath products, beach items and furniture;
- High Point Design for hosiery and leggings for infants, girl’s and women;
- Komar for kids’ sleepwear; and
- Vandor for novelty gift items and housewares such as glasses and mugs.
Sanrio will continue to work with existing partners such as Junk Food Clothing and Penguin Group for product in the U.S.
Created in the U.K. in 1971 and acquired by Sanrio Global in 2012, the brand features more than 85 illustrated characters, each with a unique personality.
“To highlight the rich heritage and unique qualities of Mr. Men Little Miss, we are taping partners with proven success in developing products that are meaningful and engaging extensions of the Sanrio brand,” says Janet Hsu, president and chief operating officer, Sanrio. “We look forward to working with them closely to build retail programs that leverage the broad appeal of Mr. Men Little Miss and resonate with fans of all ages.”