Gruppo Cartorama is the latest licensee to join the growing roster of partners for Takkoda’s Pets Rock brand, with plans for a gifting and stationery collection.
The brand is represented throughout Europe by Art Ask Agency.
Cartorama has developed a range of school, office and gift items including paper products, bags, pen cases and diaries that will launch at retail later this year.
Among the other licensees in the burgeoning Pets Rock program are:
- Eight apparel licensees catering to different markets, age groups and genders;
- Chocstars for chocolate bars featuring different Pets Rock characters;
- Group Editor for a range of greetings cards that will be renewed with new characters and artwork this year;
- Virgin Mobile France, which has selected the brand for its countrywide poster campaign for the second year in a row;
- KTTK for mobile and tablet accessories launching in territories worldwide; and
- Art-de-Table for cake plates and water canisters.