41 Entertainment and its U.K. licensing agent, Lisle International, have unveiled plans for the debut of “Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures in the region.
Seasons one and two of the TV series will debut on Disney XD in January 2014 as well as on Sky.
41e and Lisle have already lined up a roster of product partners to support the brand’s TV launch, with items set to roll out at the beginning of 2014 and through the summer.
“We are genuinely excited for this U.K. launch beginning in early 2014,” says Allen Bohbot, chief executive officer, 41e. “We are thrilled to have so many fine partners join the Pac-Man family in the U.K. and Eire with many more to come.”
Among the partners already signed on in the U.K and Eire are:
- Burger King will have premiums in its 500-plus restaurants in January and February;
- Bandai will launch its master toy line in January;
- Namco Bandai Games U.K. will debut the new video game on multiple platforms on March 7, 2014;
- Blues will release apparel in the first quarter of 2014;
- VMC Accessories is planning a line of fashion accessories;
- K’Nex is creating a line of construction toys for the spring;
- The official Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures magazine will hit newsstands in spring/summer 2014 from Titan, as well as an annual from Pedigree;
- Underground Toys is planning a line of novelty items for spring/summer 2014;
- Palamon is producing a dress-up line also for spring/summer 2014; and
- Giromax will launch trading cards and sticker albums in spring/summer 2014.