Outfit7, the company behind Talking Tom and Friends, has appointed a raft of new licensing agents to expand its reach from Latin America to South East Asia.
“As consumer engagement with our brands and characters continues to soar to record-breaking acclaim, our licensing business has become ever more prominent and an integral part of our business development plans,” says Alessandro Traverso, chief operating officer, Outfit7. “To support the growth of our licensing business, we've enlisted the expertise of leading agents who can deploy their professional knowledge of local retail markets and secure additional licensees across multiple categories.”
Among the new agents are:
- Exim Licensing Group in Latin America;
- Bulldog in the U.S. and Canada;
- Enjoy Licensing in Spain, Portugal and Andora;
- J&M Brands in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg;
- Team! Licensing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland;
- Plus Licens in the Nordics and CEE;
- Icon Promotion in Russia, Ukraine and CIS;
- Brand Is Real in Israel;
- Promotional Partners Worldwide in Greater China;
- TIGA in Thailand; and
- Empire in South East Asia.