Nickelodeon has sold a number of its key animated shows to broadcasters in Asia, bringing some of its series to new territories for the first time.
- The Guangdong JiaJia cartoon channel in China has signed on for the first season of “Kung Fu Panda” and seasons one and two of “Fanboy and Chum Chum.”
- Also in China, Kaku Kids has bought season one of “Kung Fu Panda” along with seasons one to three of “SpongeBob SquarePants.”
- Hong Kong’s Television Broadcasts has picked up seasons one to two of “Kung Fu Panda,” season three of “Penguins of Madagascar” and seasons five to seven of “Dora the Explorer.”
- Malaysia’s TV3 has picked up season two of the live-action comedy “The Troop” in addition to “Penguins of Madagascar” seasons one and two, as well as seasons seven and eight of “SpongeBob SquarePants.”
- International Media JS Company in Vietnam will air season one of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” season two of “Kung Fu Panda” and season three of “Penguins of Madagascar.”
- In Singapore, MediaCorp has acquired seasons one and two of the puppet show “Blue’s Room,” seasons one to three of “Dora The Explorer” and “Go, Diego Go!,” season one of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” and seasons one to five of “SpongeBob SquarePants.”