Mattel and its subsidiary HIT Entertainment honored the company’s top U.K. licensees at its recent Country Conference and inaugural Licensing Awards.
Held in London, the event recognized the expertise, dedication and achievement of partners across all consumer products categories over the last 12 months.
The winners include:
- Most Innovative Product of the Year: Carlton Books for Thomas & Friends
- Range of the Year–Blues Clothing for Monster High
- Overall Product of the Year–IMC for Max Steel
- Newcomer of the Year–West End for Barbie
- Licensee of the Year–MV Sports