This Father’s Day, Marvel and Star Wars are celebrating fan men around the globe with designs created just for dad.
Whether he’s lounging around the house, building his super strength at the gym, showing off his stylish side on the weekend, masterminding at the office or making time for play, the brands have gathered a full roster of products that will suit dads no matter the occasion.
Among the products are:
- Star Wars fleece robes from Robe Factory featuring a Jedi, Boba Fett and Chewbacca;
- A framed Star Wars serigraph by Disney artist Eric Tan featuring Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope;
- Marvel grilling aprons from CaféPress;
- Marvel iHome headphones from KIDdesigns;
- Marvel Alter Ego compression tees from Under Armour;
- A Captain America watch from Disney Store;
- Vans x Star Wars footwear featuring artwork from the original films;
- Star Wars business card holders from Kotobukiya;
- A Captain America tie from Bespoke;
- The Star Wars One Bad Dad gift set from Cufflinks, Inc. featuring Darth Vadar socks, tie and cuff links;
- The Mission series Star Wars action figures from Hasbro; and
- Marvel Select action figures from Disney Store.