The Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association is accepting entries for the International Licensing Excellence Awards from now through March 1.
The annual awards pay tribute to the brands, properties, products, companies and promotions that have demonstrated superior performance in the prior year.
In addition to the License of the Year honor, awards will be given in the following categories:
- Character/Toy Brand
- Corporate Brand
- Film, Television, Celebrity or Entertainment
- Licensed Promotion
- Retailer of the Year
Winners are chosen by the LIMA membership and announced at the LIMA Opening Night Awards Ceremony on June 18 during Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, Nev.
Visit Licensing.org to enter.
Additionally, as preparations begin for Licensing Expo 2013, LIMA has announced four new educational webinars. LIMA webinars are free for members and $200 for non-members.
Recently added LIMA webinars include:
- Anatomy of a License Agreement, Feb. 20
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Update: Reasonable Testing Program, March 6
- How to Build a Licensing Plan, March 20
- LIMANET: Expanding Your Licensing Potential, April 3