The new products, ranging from back-to-school supplies to home goods, will hit key regions around the world beginning this fall and continuing into 2013.
New multi-brand partners include:
- Goodie Two Sleeves for apparel for a variety of Hasbro brands including G.I. Joe, Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, Monopoly, Mr. Potato Head and Scrabble, set to hit shelves in the U.S., Mexico and Brazil this fall.
- Gertmanian, which has renewed its licensing agreement for rugs in the U.S. for Candy Land, Tonka, My Little Pony, Transformers and Rescue Bots.
- Salesone International for jewelry featuring My Little Pony, Monopoly, Transformers and Scrabble that is set to hit shelves in the U.S. this fall.
- New Clothing Limited for apparel featuring My Little Pony (now available) and Nerf (debuting this fall) in Australia.
- Mighty Fine for apparel featuring My Little Pony, Monopoly, Nerf, Littlest Pet Shot, Jem, Candy Land, Furby and Transformers, which will begin rolling out in spring 2013 in the U.S., the U.K. and Japan.
- Pan Oceanic for eyeglasses featuring G.I. Joe, My Littlest Pony, Nerf, Furby and Transformers, which will be available in the U.S. in spring 2013.
In addition, Hasbro signed a variety of deals specifically for its My Little Pony and Nerf brands.
Fueled by the “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” animated series, produced by Hasbro Studios and currently airing on The Hub in the U.S, new licensees for My Little Pony include:
- Schwager & Steinleing for stationery in the U.K. market, geared to the back-to-school timeframe.
- Sundra International for apparel in the Asian market, available this fall.
- Photo Pack-MX for school supplies in the Mexican market, slated to hit shelves this fall.
- Bengawan Solo for food items in Asia, with product expected to arrive at retail this fall.
- Church & Dwight has renewed its agreement for licensed oral care products in the U.S.
- Alikhan Live Entertainment for entertainment products in Asia, which are slated to debut later this year.
- Wei Chang Ching Enterprises for bath products set to debut in China by year-end.
The Nerf brand has two new partners as well: Hybrid Apparel is creating a broad range of apparel geared to the U.S. market and coming to store shelves late this summer; and Sakar is developing a variety of consumer electronics products that will land on retail shelves this fall in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, China, Korea and Japan.