From coverage of the two keynotes, including Gwyneth Paltrow’s address, the LIMA Licensing Awards and the Opening Night Party to breaking news from exhibitors including Hasbro, Marvel, Mattel, FremantleMedia, Nerf, Saban and more, these three issues are a must-read whether you were able to attend this year’s show or not.
Among some of the headlines from this year’s show:
- Nerf Dog Debuts
- Fremantle’s ‘Tree Fu Tom’ Branches Out
- CBS Signs First ‘Elementary’ Partner
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wows Licensing Expo
- Turner Revamps EMEA Team
- Power Rangers Morphs, Paul Frank Collab Planned
- Flo Rida Brings Down the Beach
- Marvel Ramps Up for Guardians
- Toy State Speeds off with Hot Wheels
…and much more.