Elvis Presley Enterprises is preparing for a full year of celebration in 2014 for the 60th anniversary of The King, and what many historians consider to the be the birth of rock ‘n roll.
EPE debuted artwork for the milestone last week alongside a roster of new licensees and products, including:
- MyBrandEmail will give fans the opportunity to purchase a personal e-mail address with an Elvis-themed URL including ElvisPresleyFan.com, LoveElvis.net, GracelandVIP.com and AllShookUp.com, for an annual subscription fee;
- White Coffee Company will debut themed coffee that will be released in January 2013;
- Williams Interactive casinos is planning an online casino game, “Elvis: The King Lives” that will launch in November on gaming sites across Europe;
- Zippo will release a limited edition collectible lighter on Oct. 23;
- Rock N Roll Tequila has launched a premium tequila in a guitar-shaped bottle that is currently available at stores throughout the U.S.
- Mimoco has added two Elvis flash drive to its Legends collection;
- Opening Ceremony has released men’s and women’s apparel lines featuring of archival photographs, song titles and other iconic Elvis imagery. The lines include dress shirts, tee-shirts, sweatshirts, and denim jackets and several footwear styles are also available in blue suede in a nod to the classic Elvis song;
- Legends Home Bedding’s Elvis collection recently beat out 5,000 other entries in the Walmart Get On The Shelf contest and is now available on the Walmart website;
- Fathead has released a line of life size wall decals; and
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment and its Playtika social games division launched an Elvis bingo room, "Elvis Backstage," on Facebook, mobile and tablets that has been the company’s most successful online bingo room to date.