Electronic Arts and video game developer Respawn Entertainment have lined up a full range of licensed products for the upcoming release of the much-anticipated new game “Titanfall.”
Featuring next-generation, first-person gameplay and crafted by the developers of the Call of Duty franchise, “Titanfall” is set in the near future in the middle of a conflict between the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation and the Militia.
Among the planned products are:
- Construction sets from K’nex;
- Standard and collector’s edition strategy guides from Prima;
- Apparel and accessories from Jinx!;
- Apparel and accessories from Level Up Wear;
- Gaming peripherals including a keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, PC/Mac/smart device headset, mouse and mouse pad from MadCatz PC;
- An art book from Titan Publishing;
- Posters from Trends and GB Eye;
- USB drives and cases from EP Memory; and
- An Xbox One headset from Turtle Beach.
“Titanfall” will be available on March 11 in North America and March 13 in Europe, exclusively on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.