Electronic Arts’ studio DICE has tapped a full slate of licensees for its Battlefield video game brand in advance of the October release of “Battlefield 4.”
Among the new partners for Battlefield are:
- Jinx for apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags;
- Walls360 for Battlefield 4 wall graphics;
- BigBen Interactive for mobile device and tablet cases;
- Razer for PC gaming peripherals and accessories including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags and iPhone cases;
- PDP for Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 controllers;
- Qpad for PC mouse mats;
- Cook & Becker for Battlefield 4 artwork;
- Prima Games for strategy guides;
- Orion Publishing Group for a Battlefield 4 novel; and
- Titan Books for a Battlefield 4 art book.
“Battlefield 4” will be available Oct. 29 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 systems.