DreamWorks Animation has secured a series of North American partners for its upcoming film Mr. Peabody & Sherman, coming to theaters March 7, 2014.
The licensing program will be anchored by Random House Children’s Books as master publisher and also include:
- IDW Publishing for comic books and graphic novels;
- Hallmark Cards for stationery;
- Ludia for iOS, Android and Facebook games;
- Hybrid Jem for knit tops, tees and apparel for kids
- Concept One for accessories;
- Funko for vinyl figures and bobbleheads;
- Comic Images for plush;
- Rasta Imposta for costumes;
- PopFun for glassware and decorative refrigerator magnets;
- SmileMakers for stickers;
- and Multipet International for pet toys.
The film will be based on Jay Ward’s classic cartoon “Mr. Peabody & Sherman” featuring the business titan, inventor, scientist, Nobel Laureate, gourmand, two-time Olympic medalist and genius Mr. Peabody, who also happens to be a dog.