Disney Consumer Products has revealed the product collection for Disneytoon Studios' upcoming animated film, Disney's Planes, which will arrive in theaters Aug. 9.
The lineup up includes toys from Disney Store and licensees like Mattel and Thinkway, as well as an assortment of fashion, home décor, lifestyle and publishing products.
"Disney Consumer Products' Disney's Planes collection delivers on interactivity and fun with products that tie into classic boys' play patterns and their love for vehicles," says Josh Silverman, executive vice president global licensing, DCP. "There's also something for collectors with an all-new assortment of die-cast featuring key Disney's Planes characters."
Among the products available now at Disney Store locations and mass retailers across the U.S. are:
- die-cast characters, a radio-controlled plane, a track set and foam flyers from Mattel;
- a remote-controlled Dusty from Thinkway;
- a DUPLO building set from LEGO;
- action figures and t-shirts from Disney Store;
- toddler apparel including jackets, tees and short sets from Children’s Apparel Network;
- toddler shoes from Payless;
- a comforter set and cuddle pillow from Jay Franco;
- an upholstered chair from Delta;
- a throw blanket from The Northwest Company; and
- a range of publishing products including a storybook app, read-along book with CD and Dusty’s Great Race storybook from Disney Publishing.