Disney Consumer Products has stocked up on all the necessities for the Nov. 27 premiere of Walt Disney Animation Studios film Frozen, including toys, apparel and home décor.
The wide assortment of products is available now from licensees including Mattel, Just Play and more at mass retailers across the U.S. and Disney Store.
"Disney's Frozen product collection is inspired by the vivid storytelling driven by the family relationships and friendship celebrated in the movie," says Josh Silverman, executive vice president, global licensing, DCP. "From musical dolls that sing when they hold hands to detailed role-play costumes, children will be able to celebrate these themes and reenact their favorite storylines with products that connect them to the characters in an authentic and immersive way."
Among the products in the line are:
Toys & Games
- Musical Magic Elsa and Anna Dolls from Mattel light up and play music when they hold hands;
- Pull Apart and Talkin' plush Olaf from Just Play has a removable nose, head and torso and says funny phrases from the movie;
- The Castle and Ice Palace playset from Mattel features Anna's castle and Elsa's Ice Palace as well as movie-inspired furniture and play pieces;
- A plush collection from Disney Store; and the
- Rolling travel trunk from Jakks Pacific with two dresses and accessories.
Fashion & Accessories
- Olaf knit hat from ABG;
- Anna & Elsa rolling luggage from Disney Store;
- Olaf tee for boys and girls from Disney Store;
- Frozen by Stride Rite Cozy Boot; and
- Anna & Elsa Costume Nightgown from ERE.
- Sisterly Love sheet set from Franco;
- Loving Sisters throw from Northwest;
- Upholstered chair from Delta Children; and
- Olaf cuddle pillow from Franco.
Disney Publishing Worldwide has also released a line of Frozen books that includes storybooks, read-along books and picture books.