Disney Consumer Products will launch a vast line of new products this spring in conjunction with the theatrical release of Disney Muppets Most Wanted, including items for collectors, children and adults.
In addition to a roster of products ranging from plush to electronics, Miss Piggy will also launch her own lifestyle brand, Moi, on QVC March 16.
Highlights of the upcoming product collection include:
- Kermit plush with interactive features and Muppets bendable plush from Just Play;
- Graphic tees featuring Muppets characters from Mighty Fine (available at Hot Topic and other specialty retailers);
- Kermit Alto Chukka shoes and Miss Piggy slippers from Del Toro Shoes;
- An analog Kermit watch with green expansion straps from MZ Berger;
- Electronics featuring Animal from iHome;
- A Muppets Most Wanted nail polish collection from OPI;
- Muppets Pez dispensers; and a
- Collaboration with Toki Doki.
The Muppets warmed up for their next big-screen adventure Sunday during a Toyota Super Bowl commercial that also starred former NFL player and “Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ star Terry Crews. For details on the ad and to view a clip, click here.
Muppets Most Wanted will premiere in Chile March 20 and hits theaters in the U.S. March 21, followed by international markets.