Disney Consumer Products has unveiled a full lineup of back-to-school items for preschoolers through college co-eds featuring top Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars characters.
A full range of apparel, accessories, school supplies and food items are available now at national and specialty retailers including Amazon, Kohl's, Nordstrom, Target, Walmart, Hot Topic, Peek and more, as well as Disney Store.
"During this exciting season, Disney Consumer Products has assembled a collection of high quality back-to-school essentials that celebrate the stories of our beloved characters while incorporating current design trends to create functional yet stylish apparel, accessories and gear," says Molly Adams, executive vice president, global product development, DCP.
Highlights from the product line include:
- Technology accessories like over-the-ear headphones and smartphone cases in a wide range of bold colors and with fun details to match character styles, like Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Raccoon "ears" or decorative Frozen "flowers" for inspired-by headphones by KidDesigns.
- Character-inspired cases for smartphones from Disney Store featuring characters from Darth Vader to Minnie Mouse.
- Backpacks, lunch totes and stationery items in a variety of colors, characters and styles at mass retailers as well as Disney Store.
- Apparel inspired by the wisdom of Walt Disney and classic characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse from Peek in the company's first-ever Disney collection. Available now at Peek and select Nordstrom stores.
- The newest iteration of the tween lifestyle brand D-Signed, inspired by the fashions featured on Disney Channel shows, is now available exclusively at Kohl's with a mix-and-match assortment of apparel.
- Styles for Millennials like varsity jackets featuring Marvel's Captain America at Walmart, or Marvel's Avengers and Spider-Man styles from Her Universe, as well as Star Wars tees, shoes and accessories by Vans.
- Better-for-you snacks available at grocers nationwide including new Frozen packaged grapes and apples, as well as Marvel-branded packaged fresh fruit by Sage Fruit, Marvel's Avengers branded Pirates Booty, CrunchPak and new GoGurt by Yoplait nutritious snack offerings, plus Mickey Mouse-themed snack packs with apples, berries and more.