Warner Bros Consumer Products has lined up an array of Father’s Day products inspired by DC Comics characters.
Anchoring the program is WBCP’s new Superman Hall of Heroes, an online gift-giving portal that allows consumers to honor their personal heroes. Families can pay tribute to their fathers and grandfathers by submitting their photo and story online to where it will be showcased in perpetuity. Through Father’s Day June 15, a portion of the proceeds will go to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation.
WBCP has also developed a roster of products for dad including:
- A Godzilla t-shirt from Kinetix;
- DC Comics superhero t-shirts featuring characters such as Batman, Superman, Flash and more from Junk Food Clothing;
- Superhero aprons from ICup;
- Bruce Wayne cufflinks with 4GB of flash storage and Batman and Superman money clips from Cufflinks, Inc.;
- Superman and Batman neck ties from Bespoke;
- Looney Tunes cell phone covers from SkinIt; and
- A Batman wristwatch from Accutime Watch.