Children's lifestyle brand Belle & Boo is expanding beyond its roots on the craft website Etsy with a series of licensing partners.
Among the new partners for the British brand are:
- 1973 for greetings cards and postcards;
- Churchilll China for fine china gifts including mugs and christening sets;
- Orchard Books for picture books and activity books;
- Quadrille for a craft book aimed at parents, set to hit shelves in June;
- Talking Tables for a party range;
- Blueprint for stationery and children’s bags;
- Elite for melamine dinner sets, tins and a children’s toy tea set.
Belle & Boo still produces art prints, girls’ apparel and homewares in-house.