The finalists were announced today for the British Animation Awards 2014, with licensed properties appearing in almost every category.
Held every two years, the BAAs will be held at the BFI on London’s Southbank on March 7 and hosted by award-winning comedian Aisling Bea.
The finalists in licensing related categories include:
Best Long Form
- “Room on the Broom,” Magic Light Pictures
- “Pirates: In An Adventure with Scientists,” Aardman Animations and Sony Pictures Animation
- “The Snowman & The Snowdog,” Lupus Films
Best Preschool Series
- “Peppa Pig: Mr Bull in a China Shop,” Astley Baker Davies for Nick Junior and eOne Entertainment
- “Q Pootle 5: The Groobie Woogie,” Snapper Productions and Q Pootle Ltd for CBeebies
- “Sarah & Duck: Bobsleigh,” Karrot Animation for CBeebies
Best Children’s Series
- “Shaun the Sheep: The Stand Off,” Aardman Animations for CBBC
- “Compost Corner,” CITV
- “Amazing World of Gumball: The Apology,” Cartoon Network Studio Europe/SOI Studio