American Grettings Properties has renewed its partnerships with 14 licensing agents worldwide for its five signature brands–Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Madballs, Holly Hobbie and Holly Hobbie Classic.
"We are delighted to renew our partnerships with these preeminent agents," says Carla Silva, senior vice president of global licensing, AGP. "From South Africa and the Middle East to Australia and Japan, we believe that our properties are represented by the best in the business. Strawberry Shortcake alone boasts more than 600 licensees worldwide, which demonstrates just how strong our presence is in the marketplace. Our classic brands are now poised for even greater success thanks to our local agents, who help keep our properties vibrant and bring them to consumers and fans everywhere."
The agents and their respective territories and brands include:
- Latin America: Exim Licensing for Care Bears, Hollie Hobbie and Madballs;
- The U.K.: CPLG for Holly Hobbie Classic
- Iberia: Edebe for Holly Hobbie Classic;
- Turkey: JLB Licensing for Care Bears, Hollie Hobbie Classic and Strawberry Shortcake;
- The Middle East: East West Licensing for Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake;
- Israel: Point of View for Holly Hobbie Classic;
- South Africa: Character Licensing & Marketing for Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake;
- Eastern region except Russia: Plus Licens for Care Bears;
- Eastern region except Nordic region: Plus Licens for Strawberry Shortcake;
- China/Taiwan/Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia/Philippines/Thailand: Medialink Pacific for Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake;
- Hong Kong/Macau: Medialink Animation for Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake;
- Japan: Mindworks Entertainment for Care Bears, Madballs and Strawberry Shortcake;
- Australia: Wild Pumpkin for Care Bears, Holly Hobbie Classic and Madballs;
- Australia: Merchantwise for Strawberry Shortcake; and
- New Zealand: Global Licensing for Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake.