Brand Licensing Europe 2014 will take place at Olympia, London. It is easily accessible from anywhere in London as well as the UK and Europe. Below is a map of the area around the venue highlighting tube and rail stations, bus routes in red and walking routes from the stations in green:
Click here or on the map above to download a larger version.
Travelling from overseas: London Heathrow is the easiest airport to use for West London. Take the Piccadilly line to Earls Court, change onto the district line to West Brompton, then take the overland from West Brompton to Kensington (Olympia). For directions from other airports, please click here.
Travelling by train: Kensington Olympia station is directly opposite the Grand Hall Olympia.
- From Earls Court - take the District Line to West Brompton and change for the London Overground services to Kensington (Olympia)
- From Barons Court – take the District Line to West Brompton and change for the London Overground services to Kensington (Olympia)
- From Shepherds Bush – take the London Overground service to Kensington (Olympia)
- From West Brompton – take the London Overground service to Kensington (Olympia)
For alternative tube/train routes, click here
Travelling by bus:
- From Earls Court – exit Earls Court tube via the Warwick Road exit and take bus C1 from stop C
- From West Kensington – take bus number 28 form stop T on North End Road
- From Kensington High Street - take bus numbers 9, 10 or 27 from stop F on Kensington High Street
The following buses all stop within a 3 minute walk of the venue:
- 9 - runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north). There is also a night bus route - N9.
- 10 - runs from Kings Cross to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Kings Cross (north). There is also a night bus route - N10 - that extends to Richmond (south).
- 27 - runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- 28 - runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north). There is also a night bus route - N28 that extends to Camden Town (north).
- 49 - runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia is just around the corner.
- 391 - runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.
Travelling by road:
- From M1/A1/M11/A10 take the A406 westbound to A4. Continue on A4 over Hammersmith Flyover, turn left onto the B317 (North End Road) and follow signs.
- From M4/A4 follow directions as above.
- From A3/M3 follow signs for central London, take Wandsworth or Putney Bridges. From Wandsworth Bridge, turn left onto New Kings Road, turn right onto Fulham High Street, which becomes Fulham Palace Road. At Hammersmith roundabout turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow signs. From Putney Bridge, turn left onto Fulham Palace Road and follow directions as above.
- From M2/M20/A2 follow signs to central London, take Blackfriars, London, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Southwark, Chelsea or Battersea Bridges, turn left along Embankment and follow signs.
- From A12/A13 follow signs for central London towards Tower or London Bridge. Do not cross bridge, instead continue along Embankment and follow signs.
To pre-book car parking, please call +44 20 7598 2515. (open between 09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday) For more information on planning your route please visit: For travel across London, please use Transport for London’s Journey Planner to plan your route. For travel across the UK, please visit the National Rail website
Venue address: Olympia Hammersmith Road London W14 8UX